2008年10月7日 星期二

i'm not "kao lui"==

  2day,when i'm having my english tuition at tuition centre....gt a person send a "memo paper"to me...then i opened it to see ,it's said that:"yu zhe,this sunday are u free...?i'm a girl sit at row 3 ."...when i still reply her,suddenly the teacher come..
after that,she look at me for a few minutes...and suddenly shout at me;"Yu Zhe!!!I warn u dun "kao lui"at tuition centre! if u dunwan to listen what i teach,pls gt out,dun disturb the girl..."
   
 all my friend looked at me..ambbaresed moment~
   
 after the teacher warned me,i gt a little bit angry...when i looked the girl,she was doing her homework like nothing happened...==

  when the tuition finish,she came to my place and appologized to me,and took my hp number...

aiyo...== she's totally a "hua ci"arh!

2 則留言:

San 提到...

哇,这样真的很“够力”咯...
你认识她的吗?
这么的不幸~~算了啦。。。

p/s:不过那个女生很勇敢噢~^^

彩虹王子 提到...

嗯。。。这不叫勇敢拜托==
老师误会时她还若无其事。。
有点气呢